Ackbar : The Movie Ackbar : The Movie

ok

It was an ok animation, the graphics were not very good as they are just pictures, if you designed them in flash it might have been better. The sound was good and the joke was good. Also, if you could do a bit more animating (like making them walk or lip syncing), that would make it much better.

Overall, ok.

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

Nice!!

Nice animation, quite humourous, but there are many line riders movies made, if you made a storyline, it might hve improved. Sound effects might have improved it as well.

Overall, nice animation!

king-ben responds:

theres other linerider movies? huh, didntt know that, anyway thanks for the reveiw.

Graham's Weird Day (3/3) Graham's Weird Day (3/3)

funny!

Funny short. I liked the joke, but for me it was too short to judge it thoroughly. The graphics were alright. I could hear the voices and understand them easily so thats a plus point. To improve, maybe you could put all the shorts together in one final flash so its easy to understand and get all the jokes.

Murray responds:

Nah, I prefer them separated. Thanks for reviewing, however.

Bee Dodger &amp;lt;3 Bee Dodger <3

Nice cool game!

This game was fantastic. The idea of the game is simple but was executed professionally. It was of high quality. It had good graphics which were simple but were funny. The sound matched the game and suited it well. The way the bee moved to the buttons was good as it moved perfectly to the buttons.

To improve it, you could add more graphical of a background so it seems as if they are going through the world and eventually to space something like that could be quite cool. Another thing is to add a story line to make the user 'feel the game'. Also, if the user could attack the bees for more bonus point that would be good.

But overall, it was really good.

Away Cubes Away Cubes

Quite good

Nice flash game, the way the tiles move when the mouse goes over them is fantastic! The sound loop kept stoping, and you should get a longer sound loop or make the sound loop longer. You could added more colour to it, so it look more colourful. But overall nice game!

FamilyGuy Simpsons Sounds FamilyGuy Simpsons Sounds

okay

It was an okay flash but you could added more graphics in there to make it look more exciting. More sounds would have been great. One thing I noticed was you could press more than one sound at a time so it becomes a little bit annoying and I know you put in the stop button to stop them but what about making the sound stop immediately as soon as you press another sound. Experiment with it and see what you come up with. Also, put artwork in there so it doesn't look plain. Hope this helps!

Ethereal Ethereal

Very nice!

Nice audio dude! The beginning was good with just slow beats. Some bits were a bit too repetitive. If you changed the tempo and made some more varied sounds, it might have been better.

Overall, nice!

==(Exit)== ==(Exit)==

Freaky!!

This sends chills up my spine. The sound effects were really freaky, like the chain and dripping sounds. Very nice work, quite dark and scary. This could be used for any horror game and it would be a hit!

Buoy responds:

Gotta be a flash movie made to this track, cause it's more of a sound story, very many parts in this track. Thanks!

==(Watching The World Fly)== ==(Watching The World Fly)==

Simple but effective

The begining of the song was quite simple but soothing. It sounded really nice. More tempo changes and volume changes might have helped. Some bits seemed a bit repetitive. This could really turn into something with a few more variations!! :)

Nice work.

Buoy responds:

cool thanks Abs. I don't think I should change the tempo or volume, that'd just sound weird, but I do agree I could have got more diversity in it.

Thanks for the review!