Ethereal Ethereal

Very nice!

Nice audio dude! The beginning was good with just slow beats. Some bits were a bit too repetitive. If you changed the tempo and made some more varied sounds, it might have been better.

Overall, nice!

==(Exit)== ==(Exit)==

Freaky!!

This sends chills up my spine. The sound effects were really freaky, like the chain and dripping sounds. Very nice work, quite dark and scary. This could be used for any horror game and it would be a hit!

Buoy responds:

Gotta be a flash movie made to this track, cause it's more of a sound story, very many parts in this track. Thanks!

==(Watching The World Fly)== ==(Watching The World Fly)==

Simple but effective

The begining of the song was quite simple but soothing. It sounded really nice. More tempo changes and volume changes might have helped. Some bits seemed a bit repetitive. This could really turn into something with a few more variations!! :)

Nice work.

Buoy responds:

cool thanks Abs. I don't think I should change the tempo or volume, that'd just sound weird, but I do agree I could have got more diversity in it.

Thanks for the review!

Clubbin All Night Long Clubbin All Night Long

Cool music

I liked the use of different instruments and the various tempo changes. The only thing I can say is make it faster and longer, people love fast and loud music, usually.

Tribal Death Ceremony Tribal Death Ceremony

Ok

I thought it was a bit too slow, I mean I understand the style that you are trying to do but you could make it a bit faster. It seemed a bit repetitive at times and was too quite. Overall, nice audio, which could be improved.

Love Letters Love Letters

Soothing music

Nice beat, quite soothing with the piano even though it did sound a bit different to normal piano riffs. A bit more of a tempo change might have improved it.

Gimme Da Beet Gimme Da Beet

Nice beat!

Awesome music, this is great for dancing and is professional that it can be used for clubs. I liked how you put lyrics in it, not many audios on newgrounds do that. So top marks for uniqueness.

Billy's Kid - Run around Sue Billy's Kid - Run around Sue

Nice song!!

I'm not a fan of this sort of music but I won't let that get in the way. This was great song with nice beats and tunes. I really liked the varying tempos. This was just fanatastic, it had good lyrics and was very good quality!

Cory-UVP responds:

Yeah man! I apreciate it a lot, expect more great tunes to come!